We love pizza if you can’t tell by now. What do we love more than pizza? Cutting the pizza into neatly made triangular slices without any issue. This is the purpose of this post. To basically get pizza into your body faster and more efficiently. The pizza cutter is a must have for the home made pizza or the frozen pizza enthusiast. Of course it is easy to just take a knife and hack into the pizza until it forms some sort of edible sections for you to shove into your mouth but where is the style in that? Why not do it like the professional pizzerias do it?
So without further waiting here is our list of the top 5 pizza cutters. Be careful, they are sharp.
Best Pizza Cutter? It’s Here Somewhere.
If you want to cut pizza like the pros then look no further than the Bru Joy 4″ Pizza Cutter Wheel. Lets be honest, there isn’t too much you can do with a pizza cutter, but they seem to have done everything to make this a bit of pizza cutting technology that everyone needs in their kitchen.
- | 237 Customer Reviews
- The 4″ blade is sharper somehow.
- Cut the pizza instead of your fingers with the newly redesigned guard..
- Resteraunt style presentation..
- FDA approved stainless steal, whatever that means.
This probably will be the biggest sharp thing in your home if you decide to purchase this Heavy Duty 14″ Pizza Cutter to cut your pizzas. This might be a bit of overkill for most but who doesnt like a bit of overkill.
- | 190 Customer Reviews
- Thick and sharp. Cuts through all pizza with no effort.
- Cut pizza and other cut-able things.
- Long enough to cut even the most largest of pizzas.
- Polished wood handle looks so cool and is easy to manage.
Handheld pizza cutter provides a bit of leverage as the hand sits on tipe of the cutter providing better control and cutting power.
- | 284 Customer Reviews
- 4″ stainless steel wheel easily cuts through thin- or thick-crust pizza
- Handle comes apart and blade removes for easy cleaning
- Blade guard protects blade and hands for storage
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip and dishwasher safe
It seems that 14 inches or bigger is the way to go with these large blade pizza cutters and the BruArcher is no acception. Have anything to cut? It will cut it.
- | 92 Customer Reviews
- Cut one time and no more.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Stainless steel with two solid wood handles.
- Easily washable and dishwasher safe.
Cut it, flip it, serve it repeat. This pizza cutter does it all with a buil in cutter and a serving blade.
- | 231 Customer Reviews
- 2 in 1 designs cuts pizza and serves it with one tool.
- Super shar wheel allows for precise pizza cutting.
- Slip resistant grip keeps your fingers safe.
- Lifetime guarantee. If your grandkids break it they will replace it..
Now go young ones and cut pizza like you have never cut pizza before with a pizza cutter. Stop using those primitive tools known as knives and step into the future with these 5 awesome pizza cutters.